pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: PDFs and imageview
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:38:59 GMT
Glad to hear it.  :-)

On Sep 28, 2010, at 11:17 AM, David McNelis wrote:

> Greg,
>
> Thanks!  That worked for my use case, and the resample methods made it particularly easy
to make use of.

> David

capable of rendering PDFs directly. That way, they would be scalable (unlike a PDF that is
converted into a bitmap)...

> On Sep 28, 2010, at 10:36 AM, David McNelis wrote:
>

> Morning folks,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has had success using something like PDFRenderer (https://pdf-renderer.dev.java.net/)
to display PDFs within a Pivot application?  My thought would be to use it within an imageview,
but I am having trouble successfully getting the AWT objects to translate to Pivot components.

> If anyone has created a method that converts an java.awt.Image component to an org.apache.pivot.wtk.media.Image
component that they would be willing to share to talk about I would greatly appreciate it.