pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject "Split" buttons
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:03:18 GMT
Hi all,

I just checked in some updates to resolve PIVOT-458:

This change adds support for "split" behavior to ListButton. When a ListButton's "repeatable"
property is set to true, clicking on the content area will not show the popup but will instead
cause the buttonPressed() event to be fired. Clicking on the trigger will show the popup,
but not fire buttonPressed(). This type of component is useful in situations where you want
to allow the user to "repeat" a selection (hence, the "repeatable" property name).

I would be interested in hearing your feedback. Hope you find it useful.

Greg