pivot-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Olivier Dutrieux <olivier.dutri...@pasteur.fr>
Subject Re: composed key on Localization
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:16:06 GMT
  remove completely startDate.label from json file

Duto

Le 21/09/2010 18:18, Greg Brown a écrit :
> I don't see this problem. If I change "label" to "foo" in Test.json, 
> the application starts and I see "startDate.label" in the UI. Can you 
> provide a specific code sample that demonstrates the issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Greg
>
> On Sep 21, 2010, at 11:51 AM, Olivier Dutrieux wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I fact the problem is when the caller missing the nested property on 
>> the json file, If he missing a no nested property (like %startdate) 
>> the application start, but if he missing the nested property (like 
>> %startdate.label) the application fail with my previous error message.
>>
>> I would like to know if it's not possible to obtain no error (like no 
>> nested property) with the
>> nested property?
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Duto
>>
>> Le 21/09/2010 17:42, Greg Brown a écrit :
>>> Yes, you should be able to use nested property names in attribute values - see
attached.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sep 20, 2010, at 9:48 AM, Duto wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>> I use the Localizationvia Json file and I use composed key like this :
>>>>
>>>> "startDate": {
>>>>   "header":"Start",
>>>>   "label":"Start date"
>>>> }
>>>>
>>>> <Label Form.label="%startDate.label" value="2010.09.01"/>
>>>>
>>>> If I forget my composed key on my file, the application don't start with
>>>> this Exception :
>>>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
>>>> 	at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter.<init>(BeanAdapter.java:178)
>>>> 	at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanAdapter.<init>(BeanAdapter.java:167)
>>>> 	at org.apache.pivot.json.JSON.containsKey(JSON.java:221)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processAttributes(BXMLSerializer.java:1037)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processStartElement(BXMLSerializer.java:801)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:435)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processStartElement(BXMLSerializer.java:883)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:435)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processStartElement(BXMLSerializer.java:883)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:435)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:614)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:568)
>>>> 	at fr.pasteur.infoIp.views.InfoIp.startup(InfoIp.java:21)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.DesktopApplicationContext$2.run(DesktopApplicationContext.java:594)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.ApplicationContext$QueuedCallback.run(ApplicationContext.java:1423)
>>>> 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
>>>> 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
>>>> 	at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
>>>> 	at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
>>>> 	at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
>>>> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
>>>> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
>>>> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
>>>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Modal dialogs must have an owner.
>>>> 	at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Dialog.open(Dialog.java:180)
>>>> 	at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Dialog.open(Dialog.java:132)
>>>> 	at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Window.open(Window.java:571)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.DesktopApplicationContext.displayException(DesktopApplicationContext.java:677)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.DesktopApplicationContext.access$400(DesktopApplicationContext.java:45)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.DesktopApplicationContext$2.run(DesktopApplicationContext.java:597)
>>>> 	at
>>>> org.apache.pivot.wtk.ApplicationContext$QueuedCallback.run(ApplicationContext.java:1423)
>>>> 	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
>>>> 	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
>>>> 	at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
>>>> 	at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
>>>> 	at
>>>> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
>>>> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
>>>> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
>>>> 	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
>>>>
>>>> But if my key is not composed, the application start with name of the key.
I
>>>> would like to know if it's not possible to obtain the same thinks with the
>>>> composed key ?
>>>>
>>>> Best regards
>>>>
>>>> Duto
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> View this message in context:http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/composed-key-on-Localization-tp1529066p1529066.html
>>>> Sent from the Apache Pivot - Users mailing list archive atNabble.com  <http://Nabble.com>.
>

-- 
Olivier Dutrieux
Études et Projets Informatiques (Tél : 31 62)

Mime
View raw message