pivot-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editable Numeric Spinner
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 03:14:08 GMT
I'm transitioning from 1.5.1 - in my main bxml file I have:

	<bxml:define>
		<bxml:include bxml:id="lukeinit" src="/xml/lukeinit.bxml" />
	</bxml:define>

lukeinit is a dialogue window that I pop up with various controls to
allow you to choose options for opening a lucene index.

Previously, in my code I could access controls from lukeinit using:

wtkxSerializer.get("lukeinit.componentId")

but that support appears to be gone now. Sounds like bindable is the
preferred path here - I had avoided it to start because the way I was
using was super simple to get going as I started prototyping.

- Mark