pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Pivot/SVG Salamander
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:45:49 GMT
You can't do this with an Image directly, but you can do it with an ImageView component that
displays the Image (Image isn't a component).

On Sep 30, 2010, at 2:40 PM, Superstring Media wrote:

> Also, now that a SVGDiagram is a Pivot Image it can also use Decorators and other Image
style properties via the Image skin, right?

> Beauty,
>
> Thom
>

> On 2010-09-30, at 1:19 PM, Greg Brown wrote:
>
>>> So, the SVGDiagram wrapped by the SVGImage can still have its elements changed
(similar to the DOM interaction Pivot also has), right?

>> It can, though we'll need to figure out some way to trigger a repaint if you do that.
You could do it in app code, but it would be nicer if it happened automatically. Mark, any
suggestions? Does SVGDiagram fire any sort of "region invalidated" events that we could hook
into?