pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Heads Up - new Pivot Article
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:14:11 GMT
The subscribe(), unsubscribe(), and sendMessage() methods are static, so you don't need a reference
to the application context. In fact, in Pivot 2.0, there is no longer an actual application
context instance - it is entirely static.

In Pivot 1.5.x, these methods live in ApplicationContext. In Pivot 2.0, they have been moved
to org.apache.pivot.util.MessageBus. So you can use whichever approach is appropriate for
the Pivot version you are using.