pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tool bar separators?
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:55:09 GMT
Just to reiterate - my current thinking is that the grid line support provided by TablePane
might be sufficient. Divider lines seem like a natural fit for a table pane, but not quite
as much for a box or flow pane. On the other hand, it certainly wouldn't be difficult to do,
so I'm open to continuing to discuss it...