pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How use Form.required
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:30:28 GMT
Yes - in 1.5.x, the closeable attribute was non-functional. It has been implemented for Pivot
2.0 as a property of TabPane itself.

On Aug 26, 2010, at 3:35 AM, Denis Kononenko wrote:

> TabPane.closable situation as I understand it similar?
> sorry for my bad English
> thanks

request to add this. The easiest way to handle it would probably be to attach a TagDecorator
to the field when "required" is true (the decorator would draw the asterisk).
> Thanks,
> Greg
>
> On Aug 24, 2010, at 1:30 AM, Denis Kononenko wrote:
>
>> example a red asterisk (*) character as a separator between the label and the  child
to indicate a required field.

particular form skin wanted to highlight required fields - however, the default form skin
doesn't do this.