pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How use Form.required
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:56:04 GMT
OK, that was my original thought also. Please feel free to submit a patch or feature request
to add this. The easiest way to handle it would probably be to attach a TagDecorator to the
field when "required" is true (the decorator would draw the asterisk).
Thanks,
Greg

On Aug 24, 2010, at 1:30 AM, Denis Kononenko wrote:

> example a red asterisk (*) character as a separator between the label and the  child
to indicate a required field.

form skin wanted to highlight required fields - however, the default form skin doesn't do
this.