pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject RE: Examples of right-click context menus?
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:54:17 GMT

From: Chris Bartlett [mailto:cbartlett.x@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:34 PM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Examples of right-click context menus?

On 1 September 2010 04:31, Chris Bartlett <cbartlett.x@gmail.com> wrote:

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/menu-buttons.html

Source
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/tutorials/src/org/apache/piv
ot/tutorials/menus/

Regards,

Chris

On 1 September 2010 04:15, Roger L. Whitcomb <Roger.Whitcomb@ingres.com>
wrote:

Are there any examples floating around (pun intended L) of floating
right-click context menus using Pivot?  I tried some global searches in
the source and didn't see any right away, but maybe I'm just blind?!

I would like to right-click on a row in a TreeView and bring up a
context-sensitive menu of options depending on the contents of the row I
have clicked on.  And there are some other use cases.

If anyone can point me to some example code I'd be grateful!

Roger Whitcomb

Architect, Engineering

Ingres Corporation

roger.whitcomb@ingres.com

PHONE +1 650.587.5596

FAX +1 650.587.5550

www.ingres.com <http://www.ingres.com/>

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
recipient named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
delete the original transmission and all copies from your system.