pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Yunlong Zhao" <Yunlong.Z...@ingres.com>
Subject Add a component to ScrollPane in Java
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 18:35:32 GMT
Hi All,

I am very new to Pivot and just starting to play with it. I have a
ScrollPane declared in the wtkx file as the following:

          <ScrollPane wtkx:id="serverTreeScrollPane"
verticalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"
styles="{backgroundColor:'#E8E8E8'}">

          </ScrollPane>

And have the following code in Java to add a link button to the
scrollpane:

          LinkButton l2 = new LinkButton("Test");

          serverTreeScrollPane.add(l2);

When I run the code, nothing shows in the scrollpane. For BoxPane
(<BoxPane wtkx:id="serverTreeScrollPane" orientation="vertical">), the
button was added just fine.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks,

Yunlong