pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on First screenshots of Custom Colors (PIVOT-579)
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:52:20 GMT
Hi to all, and thanks for the suggestions :-) , now I'll try to have a
better "appeal" on colors, trying to change them a little (from those
captured).

> In the gray version I'm confused that the Table header is lighter than the content, in
opposite to TabPane, where the "header" is darker than the content (which is white). The Table
rows are too dark.
I agree with you, but I have to speak with Greg and other developers
to see if there are some little things to fix in Terra skin usage of
colors in some components (as Dirk said).

Related on this ticket for the 2.0 release, I have also 2 other small
tickets that should give json colors files some more degree of control
on colors ... stay tuned.

Bye,
Sandro