pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: click event outside Sheet (modal window) ?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:50:22 GMT
I just took a quick look at the TerraSheetSkin source, and now see what is
happening behind the scenes.
A ContainerMouseListener is added to the Display to handle mouse events
(when the sheet is opened).
You should be able to do the same thing and close the sheet depending on
where the x & y coordinates are.

That is much tidier than invisible windows :)

Chris