pivot-user mailing list archives

From "A. J." <ozbt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data binding expression with list items
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:16:53 GMT
Indeed relying on indices is always risky without appropriate tests but in
my case, it would be helpful. I am adding controls at runtime
(programmatically) based on list elements (where I know the list size) and
would like to implement data binding.
it works for my standard bean properties of course but for my list it does
not. So I had to implement a custom binding system for this case.