pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Pfeffer, Lucien" <lucien.pfef...@kaeser.com>
Subject AW: Problem with repaint of Label
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:27:05 GMT
The approach in the background tasks example is not applicable for my use case.

Von: Greg Brown [mailto:gkbrown@mac.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. August 2010 19:41
An: user@pivot.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Problem with repaint of Label

Are you saying that the background tasks example doesn't work, or that the approach used in
that example does not work for your use case?

On Aug 11, 2010, at 9:05 AM, Pfeffer, Lucien wrote:

Hello,

The solution of Chris is working.

I tried both, using Task and Thread-based class. Now I´m using a Thread which calls the queueCallback
and it works quite well.

The version using TaskAdapter like in the example  "Background Tasks" in the tutorial didn`t
work anyhow.

Lots of thanks for helping!

Regards

Lucien Pfeffer