pivot-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Dutrieux <olivier.dutri...@pasteur.fr>
Subject Re: Question of new dynamic data binding model of pivot 2.0
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:48:33 GMT
  If I unterstand your answer my question about several variables is not
to easy to implement ?

Le 27/08/2010 20:35, Greg Brown a écrit :
> Correct, that's not supported right now. Didn't seem like you would need it for your
use case and it would have complicated the implementation.

> On Aug 27, 2010, at 2:32 PM, Olivier Dutrieux wrote:
>
>> arfff I don't unterstand that it's not implement right now :-S
>>

>> Le 27/08/2010 19:28, Greg Brown a écrit :
>>> Thank you - please let me know how it goes.  :-)

tutorial includes a demonstration:

mapping function rather than "foo(bar)". I did this for the following reasons:

might incorrectly assume that "foo(bar)" is an inline function declaration, which it is not
(it is never actually evaluated by the script engine - the function referred to by this expression
is what is actually evaluated).

Groovy closure, for example. If Groovy is being used as the page language, this could be confusing.