pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Add a component to ScrollPane in Java
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 18:40:17 GMT
A scroll pane doesn't know what to do with arbitrary components added to it via add(). You
need to tell the scroll pane specifically what to do with your component. For example, try
calling:

  serverTreeScrollPane.setView(l2);

Greg

On Aug 6, 2010, at 2:35 PM, Yunlong Zhao wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am very new to Pivot and just starting to play with it. I have a ScrollPane declared
in the wtkx file as the following:

>           <ScrollPane wtkx:id="serverTreeScrollPane" verticalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"styles="{backgroundColor:'#E8E8E8'}">
>           </ScrollPane>
>
> And have the following code in Java to add a link button to the scrollpane:
>

>           LinkButton l2 = new LinkButton("Test");
>           serverTreeScrollPane.add(l2);
>
> When I run the code, nothing shows in the scrollpane. For BoxPane (<BoxPane wtkx:id="serverTreeScrollPane"
orientation="vertical">), the button was added just fine.