pivot-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Möbius <dmoeb...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: Data binding expression with list items
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:21:10 GMT
I think in Pivot 2.0 it would be possible with a little script trick:

   <script>
     function myListAt(index) {
       return myObj.myList[index];
     }
   </script>

   <TextInput textKey="${myListAt:2}/>

But I guess that you don't want to use a hard wired constant there
(don't you?), rather something like:

   <TextInput textKey="${myListAt:otherList.selectedIndex}/>

Dirk.

--
Dirk Möbius

SCOOP GmbH