pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Exception in CalendarButton constructor
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 12:08:18 GMT
Haven't seen this issue. Feel free to submit a bug report on it. Thanks!

On Aug 1, 2010, at 3:27 PM, Alejandro Vilar wrote:

> Hi all,
>                 I was editing the current date on my PC to perform some tests related
to my project and I have a problem with CalendarButtons, on 1st august 2010 there is a ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
thrown in the constructor(without args). Checking the code I found the cause on this class:

> Class: org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.TerraCalendarSkin
> Method: updateSelection(CalendarDate)
> Line: 680
>
> // Update the button group
> int cellIndex = getCellIndex(year, month, day, calendar.getLocale()); //<-- cellIndex:
-1
> int rowIndex = cellIndex / 7;
> int columnIndex = cellIndex % 7; //<-- columnIndex: -1
>
> TablePane.Row row = calendarTablePane.getRows().get(rowIndex + 2);
> DateButton dateButton = (DateButton)row.get(columnIndex); //<-- Exception
> dateButton.setSelected(true);
>

> I don’t know if the problem is only in my environment due I was changing dates but
it is clear that a negative index is calculated for some reason, the attached image shows
the calendar one day after (August 2) and as you can see the 1st august doesn't exists. Does
someone had this problem before?