pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: TableView Column Format Question
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:55:10 GMT

So I have darg and drop basically working in my tableview, I press my mouse
over a header and slide it to different locations on the table, however I do
not use any drag image currently.

Is there a way to get an image representation of the header, or the header
and its column, so that it actually looks like you're moving the whole
column?  Also, as you're dragging it, can you set where the column was to be
a greyed out column, kinda like how swing does by default?

Thanks