pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: TableView Column Format Question
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:17:49 GMT

I found a solution, but let me know if there is a better way.

I was originally setting two dragsources and two droptargets from the start.
Now I changed to create both dragsources on startup but I now create the
droptarget in the beginDrag method. And in the endDrag I set the droptarget
back to null.  This seemed to work good for me.

This way once I start the drag I set the droptarget so there is only one
place to drop the item.