pivot-user mailing list archives

From Duto <olivier.dutri...@pasteur.fr>
Subject Re: Question of new dynamic data binding model of pivot 2.0
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:19:25 GMT

In fact the problem is to transform a class to a other,
In my case the problem is I have TableView.selectedRanges propertie (to
indicate the modification of item selection) and the the PushButton.enabled
propertie. If I have a mecanism to transform the TableView.selectedRanges to
Boolean via a method (myMethod) it's will be nice like this :

<ListView bxml:id="listView">
</ListView>
<PusButton bxml:id="pushBtn" enable="${myMethod(listView.selectedRanges)}/>

and my method :

public Boolean myMethod(ListSelection selectedRanges) {
  return (selectedRanges.getLength() == 0) ? false : true;
}

I don't think if it's possible and solve all problems but it's a start ^^