pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization issues
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:13:28 GMT
What Pivot version are you using? In 1.5 and above, I am able to copy the string "łóżźć"
into a TextInput, select the text using the mouse, and use Command-C (Mac shortcut) to copy
it without error. I can also use the Alt-A combination without a problem: I entered and copied
this text from the Kitchen Sink demo (using the Polish Pro keyboard mappings): "Pivotą".

I was also unable to reproduce the problem in Windows XP. Could there possibly be some other
problem?

Greg