pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Kamil T." <kamilt.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization issues
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 23:46:00 GMT
Hi,
Just by holding CTRL I've got breakpoint with keyCode 17, keyLocation
LEFT,  if I hold right alt, the breakpoint is hit two times, first
with with keyCode 17, keyLocation LEFT, then with with keyCode 18,
keyLocation RIGHT.  Looks like if I also have 'a' pressed, then I have
two different messages, ctrl+a followed by right alt  + a.

Tried this on ubuntu - behaves normally. I'm clueless.

W dniu 24 lipca 2010 19:42 użytkownik Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> napisał:
> Try setting a breakpoint in TerraTextInputSkin#keyPressed() at line 1230:

> } else if (keyCode == Keyboard.KeyCode.A
>    && Keyboard.isPressed(commandModifier)) { ...
>

> On Jul 24, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Kamil T. wrote:
>
>> Looks like alt+a is generating selection, when i press it, i have
>> selectionLength set to full text width, selectionStart set to 0,  in
>> the TextInput.insert(String text) function  delete(false) is called
>> which clears the values (it is the 366th line in the TextInput class).
>> I don't know where put breakpoint to see where selection is generated,
>> maybe it confuses alt-a with ctrl-a (select all)?
>>
>> regards
>> Kamil
>>

>> W dniu 24 lipca 2010 16:36 użytkownik Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> napisał:
>>> I'm using J6u20 as well, so it is probably not related to the JRE version.
>>>
>>> Any chance you could try to step through the code to see where it is failing?

the string "łóżźć" into a TextInput, select the text using the mouse, and use Command-C
(Mac shortcut) to copy it without error. I can also use the Alt-A combination without a problem:
I entered and copied this text from the Kitchen Sink demo (using the Polish Pro keyboard mappings):
"Pivotą".

possibly be some other problem?

Source)
Source)