pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Kamil T." <kamilt.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization issues
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:21:19 GMT
Looks like alt+a is generating selection, when i press it, i have
selectionLength set to full text width, selectionStart set to 0,  in
the TextInput.insert(String text) function  delete(false) is called
which clears the values (it is the 366th line in the TextInput class).
I don't know where put breakpoint to see where selection is generated,
maybe it confuses alt-a with ctrl-a (select all)?

regards
Kamil

W dniu 24 lipca 2010 16:36 użytkownik Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> napisał:
> I'm using J6u20 as well, so it is probably not related to the JRE version.
>
> Any chance you could try to step through the code to see where it is failing?
>
> On Jul 24, 2010, at 10:30 AM, Kamil T. wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Thank you for fast answer.
>> I'm using latest stable version from the website - 1.5.
>>
>> java:
>> Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20
>> Using JRE version 1.6.0_20-b02 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
>>

>> Windows 7 64bit - ultimate
>>
>> Strange, I was able to reproduce this behavior also inside Kitchen
>> Sink demo. TextArea behaves in the same way for me.
>> Could it be because of java version?
>>
>> br
>> Kamil
>>

>> W dniu 24 lipca 2010 16:13 użytkownik Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> napisał:
>>> What Pivot version are you using? In 1.5 and above, I am able to copy the string
"łóżźć" into a TextInput, select the text using the mouse, and use Command-C (Mac shortcut)
to copy it without error. I can also use the Alt-A combination without a problem: I entered
and copied this text from the Kitchen Sink demo (using the Polish Pro keyboard mappings):
"Pivotą".

>>> I was also unable to reproduce the problem in Windows XP. Could there possibly
be some other problem?

>>> Greg

Source)
Source)