pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: MigLayout port
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:16:15 GMT
Very interesting. Is it production-ready? It seems like something other developers might be
interested in. We could potentially consider adding it to the platform, but it might make
more sense to contribute it it to the MiGLayout project, if you wanted to do that. The author
already has versions for Swing, SWT, and JavaFX, so Pivot would be a nice addition.

On Jun 30, 2010, at 11:12 PM, aappddeevv wrote:

> I did a quick port of miglayout to pivot.  The attached zip has the ported files and
the graphics are examples of the output using it. Obviously, TableView can do all of this
as well, however, miglayout has some nice platform-specific defaults for spacing and gaps.
As always, getting layouts right still takes too much effort.

> The debug option does not work. It would be nice to know if it works okay in web deployment.
 It was only lightly tested in the desktop deployment model.