pivot-user mailing list archives

From aappdde...@verizon.net
Subject Re: Re: help request to test these small programs? trident pivot port
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:49:09 GMT
It was against head. I'll bundle all jars togethers in a zip. I think eclipse can do this.

Thanks for sticking this out with me.

Jul 11, 2010 08:16:33 AM, user@pivot.apache.org wrote:

OK. What version of Pivot did you build this against? If it is not a released version, can
you also provide the Pivot JARs you are using? It would also be helpful to include the specific
Trident JAR you require.

Finally, what is the name of the application class itself?

On Jul 10, 2010, at 10:36 PM, aappddeevv@verizon.net wrote:

> Got it. Never actually exported a jar file from eclipse but I think this should do it.
>
> Thanks a bunch.
>

> Jul 10, 2010 03:47:46 PM, user@pivot.apache.org wrote:

> I'm simply trying to avoid having to compile the application myself. It would be easier
to test if you could provide a pre-compiled JAR.

> On Jul 10, 2010, at 1:36 PM, aappddeevv@verizon.net wrote:
>
>> There is no separate apps jar. The apps are in the trident test.pivot directory as
individual java files (with their bxml).  I think the answer is the "apps" jar is the trident
jar because these are test programs.

>> As a side note, as I integrated trident into my styling and triggering pivot extension,
I found I needed to add one more decorater, a trident repaint decorator. You can now add trident
fireworks to any pivot component without fiddling with a repaint timeline directly by just
doing: