pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization issues
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:42:07 GMT
Try setting a breakpoint in TerraTextInputSkin#keyPressed() at line 1230:

} else if (keyCode == Keyboard.KeyCode.A
    && Keyboard.isPressed(commandModifier)) { ...

On Jul 24, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Kamil T. wrote:

> Looks like alt+a is generating selection, when i press it, i have
> selectionLength set to full text width, selectionStart set to 0,  in
> the TextInput.insert(String text) function  delete(false) is called
> which clears the values (it is the 366th line in the TextInput class).
> I don't know where put breakpoint to see where selection is generated,
> maybe it confuses alt-a with ctrl-a (select all)?
>
> regards
> Kamil
>

> W dniu 24 lipca 2010 16:36 użytkownik Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> napisał:
>> I'm using J6u20 as well, so it is probably not related to the JRE version.
>>
>> Any chance you could try to step through the code to see where it is failing?
>>
>> On Jul 24, 2010, at 10:30 AM, Kamil T. wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thank you for fast answer.
>>> I'm using latest stable version from the website - 1.5.
>>>
>>> java:
>>> Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20
>>> Using JRE version 1.6.0_20-b02 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
>>>

>>> Windows 7 64bit - ultimate
>>>
>>> Strange, I was able to reproduce this behavior also inside Kitchen
>>> Sink demo. TextArea behaves in the same way for me.
>>> Could it be because of java version?
>>>
>>> br
>>> Kamil

string "łóżźć" into a TextInput, select the text using the mouse, and use Command-C (Mac
shortcut) to copy it without error. I can also use the Alt-A combination without a problem:
I entered and copied this text from the Kitchen Sink demo (using the Polish Pro keyboard mappings):
"Pivotą".

Source)
Source)
Source)