pivot-user mailing list archives

From Michael Allman <...@allman.ms>
Subject Re: referencing resources from the root of the classpath
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 04:26:22 GMT
Cool thanks.

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010, Greg Brown wrote:

> Yes, but apparently there was a bug in the implementation. I just checked in a fix for
the 1.5 codebase. A fix for trunk will follow. Thanks.

> On Jul 19, 2010, at 8:14 PM, Michael Allman wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to reference a resource from the root of the classpath? For example,
say I have a script called util.js and I put it in the root of my application's classpath,
which is a filesystem-backed classpath. Is there a way to reference it in WTKX?  I was thinking
"/util.js" or "util.js" but neither work.  Well, the latter doesn't work unless the file from
which I'm referencing it is also in the root of the classpath.