pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: help request to test these small programs? trident pivot port
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:46:56 GMT
I'm simply trying to avoid having to compile the application myself. It would be easier to
test if you could provide a pre-compiled JAR.

On Jul 10, 2010, at 1:36 PM, aappddeevv@verizon.net wrote:

> There is no separate apps jar. The apps are in the trident test.pivot directory as individual
java files (with their bxml).  I think the answer is the "apps" jar is the trident jar because
these are test programs.

> As a side note, as I integrated trident into my styling and triggering pivot extension,
I found I needed to add one more decorater, a trident repaint decorator. You can now add trident
fireworks to any pivot component without fiddling with a repaint timeline directly by just
doing: