pivot-user mailing list archives

From aappdde...@verizon.net
Subject Re: Re: Re: help request to test these small programs? trident pivot port
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 14:04:41 GMT
The jars are the pivot jars (core ,wtk, tera - I was using head but still with BeanSerializer
instead of BXMLSerializer) and the single trident jar available at kenai. There are no other
dependencies and no startup up properties. They are all designed to be self-contained. I don't
know if when you do something on the web, the pivot application  requires the pivot web jar.
All of the Application classes for the test in test.pivot are trivial except starting the
repaint timeline which is about 3 lines including the declaration.