pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: setting properties on includes
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:05:24 GMT
Setting properties on an include should work fine. However, if you want to specify the size
of a component, you should generally use preferredWidth and preferredHeight rather than width
and height. It is up to the container to determine if/how the preferred values should be applied.

On Jul 1, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Michael Allman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to set some properties on the root element of an included wtkx. A classic case
is setting width and height.  How might I go about doing this?