pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can images be in the root level of the war?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:38:39 GMT

Thus far my images have been stored inside the jar containing my pivot
application.  Now I want to add an html page that is packaged with my war
and attempts to use the same images as my pivot app.  Since accessing images
inside the jar from my html page seems to be difficult I was planning on
breaking the images out of my jar file and placing them in
tomcat/webapps/mywebapp/images/*.  However I'm not sure now how to reference
images in the wtkx file.

Secondly, can you store the wtkx files outside of the jar as well?