pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tooltip wrap Text?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:08:34 GMT
The default tooltip shown by Pivot components does not wrap, because it does not know what
break width to apply. If you want to wrap text in a tooltip, you'll need to create a custom
tooltip. You can set the content of a Tooltip instance to a Label with a fixed preferred width
- that will force the text to wrap.

Note that you need to subscribe to the dev or user lists if you want to see responses to your
inquiries. By default, responses to messages posted to the mailing lists are sent only to
the list, not to the original sender.

Greg