pivot-user mailing list archives

From Giguère, Philippe <Philippe.Gigu...@finances.gouv.qc.ca>
Subject Import/creat a chart in a Pivot container.
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:42:29 GMT
Hi,

I need to creat a chart like this one : http://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/Chart/JFreeChartDifferenceChartDemo2.htm

In a first time, I use the function in org.apache.pivot.charts to do my chart. It's works
well but I can't set the properties I want like the line color, font, color between the lines
... I don't know if I can set such properties like "{threeDimensional:true}" by using setStyle()
in my code or directly in the wtkx. I searched for a list of proprieties that we can set with
setStyle() but I found nothing.

In a second time, I creat the same chart with JFreeChart library with the properties wanted.
But now I need to import this chart in a Pivot container. I tried to get the components from
the chart and add them in a container but I found on the web that  we can't convert a java.awt.Component
to a org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component (http://www.mail-archive.com/user@pivot.apache.org/msg00800.html).

So I was wondering if there a way to import a JFreeChart chart in a Pivot container or if
a list of properties that setStyle() can set ? If not, what can i do to resolve my problem
?

Thx a lot

Philippe Giguère

Avis de confidentialité: Ce courriel et les pièces qui y sont
jointes peuvent contenir des renseignements confidentiels qui ne
vous sont pas destinés. Si vous avez reçu cette correspondance par
erreur, veuillez la détruire et nous en aviser. Merci!

Devez-vous vraiment imprimer ce courriel ? Pensons à
l'environnement ...