pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How to post file by pivot.
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 03:50:23 GMT
Great example, Alejandro.

Ken, note that pivot-web-1.5.jar, which contains everything you need to execute web queries,
is 33k in size. HttpClient requires the following libraries, totaling 593k:

httpclient-4.0.1.jar
httpcore-4.0.1.jar
commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
commons-codec-1.4.jar

pivot-web-1.5.jar does require pivot-core-1.5.jar (229k), but WTK already requires this library,
so the net addition to include web query support in a Pivot app is 33k.