pivot-user mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editable Table?
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:51:46 GMT
You could create your own notion of a multi-row table editor by listening
for the user input events yourself (like double-click, etc.) and then
opening a decorationless window or series or windows over the table view.
The tricky is laying out your editors directly over the table cells so that
it looks like all the cells became editable...  I'd watch out for
performance implications as well if you have a table with a large number of
rows, and you make them all editable at once.

-T