pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Example for input dialog
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:02:19 GMT
Have a look at this, and let me know if you have any problems.  (It was
written against the current trunk)
I'm no Pivot expert, so perhaps someone else can suggest
cleaner/simpler/better alternatives.

The main app features a form to show the data collected from the MyDialog
class, and a PushButton used to create and show a MyDialog instance.
MyDialog itself extends Dialog.
In order to keep the example as simple as possible, all Component creation
is done in java and not with WTKX/BXML.

Regards,

Chris