pivot-user mailing list archives

From Giuliani Sanches <giulianisanc...@gmail.com>
Subject Some advice for my first pivot application
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:04:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm planning my first pivot application which will use:

pivot (view)
vraptor - controller (will get my jpa data and serialize to json) -
vraptor.caelum.com.br/en
openjpa - my models

My main question is about the controller: What do you think ? Is
vraptor/struts2/yourframeworkofchoice a good way to create a
application ?

My first attempt will be create a login window using jaas to
authenticate e then "redirect"? to the main window which will contain
a menu where items will be built dinamically based on user permission.

If you have some login examples, will help a lot. hehehhee

Ty.

--
Giuliani Sanches
twitter.com/giulianisanches