pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: TreeView: triangular node markers...always present even though my TreeBranch returns 0 for getLength()
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 18:15:17 GMT
Re: a) Are you asking if styles are inherited? If so, the answer is no. Styles are simply the
bean properties of the skin, nothing more. There is no concept of inheritance.

You can, however, define an external style file you can apply to all of your TreeViews:

<CustomTreeView styles="@my_tree_styles.json"/>

Re: b) No, setting a nonexistent style always produces a warning, not an exception. We felt
that it made more sense to fail gracefully in this case, so the application continues to run
(even if it doesn't look perfect).