pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tooltip wrap Text?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:16:58 GMT
That works!

On Jun 7, 2010, at 10:15 PM, newzai wrote:

> thanks!! I set the content of a Tooltip to a TextArea instance .

> From: "Greg Brown"<gkbrown@mac.com>;
> Date: 2010年6月8日(星期二) 上午10:08
> To: "user"<user@pivot.apache.org>;
> Subject: Re: Tooltip wrap Text?
>
> The default tooltip shown by Pivot components does not wrap, because it does not know
what break width to apply. If you want to wrap text in a tooltip, you'll need to create a
custom tooltip. You can set the content of a Tooltip instance to a Label with a fixed preferred
width - that will force the text to wrap.

> Note that you need to subscribe to the dev or user lists if you want to see responses
to your inquiries. By default, responses to messages posted to the mailing lists are sent
only to the list, not to the original sender.