pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Adding bolded text to TableView Cell
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:42:14 GMT
Is the bold state based on some conditional logic, or will it always be bold? If it is always
bold, you can just create a new instance of TableViewCellRenderer for that column and set
its font style to bold:

<TableView.Column name="myBoldColumn">
  <cellRenderer>
    <content:TableViewCellRenderer styles="{font:{bold:true}}"/>
  </cellRenderer>
</TableView.Column>

Otherwise, you can easily extend the TableViewCellRenderer class and override render() to
make the text bold as needed:

public void render(...) {
    super.render(...);

    if (shouldBeBold) {
        Font font = (Font)getStyles().get("font");
        getStyles().put("font", font.deriveFont(Font.BOLD));
    }
}

Then set the cell renderer for that column to your custom renderer class, similar to what
is shown above.

Hope this helps.