pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Assign wtkx to xml editor on eclipse
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:25:38 GMT
Not that I know of. We use Eclipse to build the platform, and there are a couple of JIRA tickets
that talk about creating an Eclipse plugin, but so far nothing for Netbeans. However, this
is open source, so if you have an interest in something like this, you are more than welcome
to try to tackle it.  :-)