pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Assign wtkx to xml editor on eclipse
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:28:29 GMT
No problem - it is kind of a pain to set up file associations in Eclipse:

- Open Eclipse Preferences.
- Select General > Content Types from the tree navigation on the left.
- Select Text > XML from the "Content types" list on the right.
- Click "Add" and enter "*.wtkx" in the popup to create a new file association.
- Select General > Editors > File Assocations from the tree navigation on the left.
- Click "Add" and enter "*.wtkx" in the popup to add the "*.wtkx" assocation to the list.

I will add this to the FAQ.