pivot-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Möbius <dmoeb...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: TreeView: triangular node markers...always present even though my TreeBranch returns 0 for getLength()
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:18:54 GMT
aappddeevv <aappddeevv@verizon.net> wrote:
> Using TreeView. I poked around the code but did not quite see how it all
> works together.
> a)      How do I get hold of the skin (the terra) skin to call
> setShowEmptyBranchControls(false)? Can I do this without casting so I always
> know that empty branch controls property is available regardless of skin?

In Java code, use:
   treeView.getStyles().put("showEmptyBranchControls", false);

In a WTKX xml file, use:

   <TreeView styles="{showEmptyBranchControls: false}" .../>

No downcast to Terra skin necessary.
If another skin is used that doesn't support the
showEmptyBranchControls property, a warning is printed to stdout, but
it goes on nevertheless.

Dirk.