pivot-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Möbius <dmoeb...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: Component names inside the containers
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:47:22 GMT
Since the same discussion has raised up a couple of times now, I
suggest you again to reconsider adding an 'id' property to
wtk.Component. See this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@pivot.apache.org/msg00686.html
My use case given there was not a good example -- this one is. It
seems strange to add a whole new palette of subclassed components just
to add an id property because Component hasn't one.

Dirk.

--
Dirk Möbius

SCOOP GmbH