pivot-user mailing list archives

From weisswu...@gmx.net
Subject Re: ScrollPane in tableView column
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 10:15:20 GMT
Hi!

Finaly got it.
Thx to Todd!

Here is the code. If someone has the same prob.

http://paste.ubuntuusers.de/398432/

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Todd Volkert <tvolkert@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
> You're very close.  I just tried this myself, and with a few minor tweaks was able to
get it working like you want.  Here's what I did:
> 1) Relative-sized columns in a table view don't affect the preferred width of the table
view, so I changed the column that contains the long text to be "-1" instead of "3*".  This
makes it be as wide as it needs to be to show the text in that column.  NOTE: this can be
a performance issue if the table will have a large data set.
> 2) To keep the other two columns from disappearing when there's not enough space (again,
they don't affect preferred width), I added a minimumPreferredWidth="300" to the table view.
 You could have also just given the columns absolute widths instead of relative widths.