pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Adding font properties to a TextArea
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 20:22:16 GMT

That worked great!  I used the fillRect() method to draw the rectangle on an
ImageView behind my TextArea.  If the end character was of a different y
value than the start character I just don't highlight it, which is no
problem since I only support highlighting single words.

One other question, if I have a tabpane and click between tabs the focus
goes to the first component.  Say I want to switch focus to a different
component by default, is the only way to change that behavior by using a
tabpaneselectionlistener?