pivot-user mailing list archives

From "aappddeevv" <aappdde...@verizon.net>
Subject The best parent for a window object
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:56:27 GMT
I have created a small pivotpad application, like ComponentExplorer but it
has filewatcher and dynamic classpath feature to help integrate with IDEs
(indirectly) and tighten the bxml debug cycle. This all works nicely.

However, when the root of the bxml file is a Window, I need to find a parent
that does not become the "window" of my application. I need a parent
"window" for my bxml output.  What would be a good way to do this? Should I
just punt on it and take the content of the window and show that?