Hi All,

I am planning to build an application with a UI similar to that of attached image. Mainly it would consist of component panel from which components can be dragged and dropped on to a canvas and then connected to each other. Additionally I want to represent the info in a Tree View on the canvas as a tree,  visually on the canvas, upon user selecting a context menu command on a Tree View node. Now do you foresee any issues that I might run in to with Pivot for something like this. Is this kind of thing currently feasible with Pivot?

Regards,
Buddhika